Shape Inserted

Apr 5, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Mr. Kurt
Thanks very much. The attached labels were created perfectly for each equipment. The project is working very well. But I have some more doubts. This project is more than a flowsheet generator. The flowsheet enables build a mathematical model of the process. So, no need for all NShape enormous potential. When you insert the device (CUSTOMSHAPE), and several label attached, they have a fixed text in small letters showing generally technical data in the input or output of a flow. No need to be modified. Therefore the text and format must be generated programmatically. I tried some options but apparently may only be use the DESIGN tool to modify the format of letters and colors of the arrows, etc. These properties are read-only in Dataweb.NShape.dll. As I can change these settings programmatically?. Thanks.
Coordinator
Apr 11, 2013 at 7:37 AM
The concept behind is to define a style for each visual property (the ones you can edit with the design dialog). All shapes are using these styles, so this saves resources and ensures that all shapes are affected if you change the visual style.
First, please have a look at the documentation installed with NShape, Chapters
"Programmer Tasks > Changing Shape Properties Programmatically" and
"Programmer Tasks > Changing the Shape Color Programmatically".

You can also search this discussion forum, there should be several topics about changing shape appearance like this one: Redefining default style
Searching for "LineStyle" or "FillStyle" should deliver some usable results.
If you have further questions, feel free to ask.