Changes in 2.0.0:
New / Changed / Extended Interfaces:
- public interface ISecurityManager
- public interface ISecurityDomainObject
- public interface IModelObject : ISecurityDomainObject
- public interface ILayerCollection : ICollection<Layer>
- public interface IRepository
- public interface ICommand
- public interface IModelMapping
For details on interface changes, see documentation.
For more changes on namespaces and base classes, see ReadMe.txt (installation folder) or Changes.txt in the source code.Behavior Changes:
- Project will no longer unload all libraries when opening a project. Libraries added by the application without the "unloadOnClose" option will not be unloaded. See Documentation for details.
- Project will no longer load needed libraries automatically (potential security issue). In order to restore this behavior, set the project's AutoLoadLibrary property to true. See Documentation for details.
- IRepository.GetDiagram and IRepository.GetDiagrams no longer load the diagram with all shapes but the diagram object only (SQL Repository only).
- Therefore you have to call IRepository.GetDiagramShapes(Diagram diagram) when fetching the diagram from Respository and not displaying it with the WinformsUI.Display component. Please note that DiagramSetController.OpenDiagram and Display.OpenDiagram/LoadDiagram load the diagram including all of its shapes.
- IRepository: Insert/Update/Delete/Undelete methods will only insert/update/delete/undelete the given object(s) but no child- and contained objects.
- IRepository: InsertAll/DeleteAll/UndeleteAll will insert/delete/undelete the given objects(s) and all their child- and contained objects.
- Template.GetTerminalName(TerminalId.Generic) no longer throws an ArgumentOutOfRangeException
- IsAllowed of an empty collection of shapes (where no domain name is obtainable) now checks if the required permission is granted for at least one domain and returns this result.
- Shape.CalculateBoundingRectangle returns Geometry.InvalidRectangle if calculation of a bounding rectangle is not possible. Check with the Geometry.IsValid method.
- Permissions are now split into Domain Permissions and General permissions. See documentation and for details.
BugFixes / Improvements:
- New CapStyle shapes available, all non-sizable (simple line-endings)
- Display.CopyImageToClipboard() copies the selected shapes (or the diagram if no shapes are selected) as image to the clipboard.
- Shape libraries can be removed now
- NShape designer: Ctrl+A shortcut for "Select all shapes"
- New Shape: RegularPolygone, Free Triangle, RectangularLine
- Insertable/Deletable connection points (not vertices) for line shapes
- The AdoNet Store now supports partial loading (see behavior change of Repository.GetDiagram)
- Libraries can now be unloaded from the project (if not used any longer).
- Renamed line cap style "Arrow" to "ClosedArrow"
- New line cap styles: OpenArrow, Round (Default style), Flat and Peak. Round, Flat and Peak have no size.
- Dragging resize points with pressed Shift key will resize the shape with constant aspect ratio if shape supports MoveControlPoint with ResizeModifier.MaintainAspect flag set.
- Dragging resize points with pressed Ctrl key will resize the shape to both directions if shape supports MoveControlPoint with ResizeModifier.MirroredResize flag set.
- See ReadMe.txt (installation folder) or Changes.txt in the source code.